Saturday, October 18, 2008

Updated photos

Grace performed at half time of a Rochester Football game for future cheeleaders... Has some work to do....
The creation of the "M Den" at the Reynolds household, coming together. My husband used to have a gambling problem, now he has a TV problem, if we get one more television in here it will look like control panel for NASA.
I went to Black Bart's Pumpkin Patch with Grace's Kindergarten class, that was fun with 160 K students running around... This is the before picture.


Raegan is ALMOST all potty trained, trying to avoid having to buy any more pull ups or diapers, so hunting for every last one in the house for night time.
Baby Logan came to visit, I was testing his readiness for spoon feeding, I would say he is a go. Almost 5 mo old. Time flies and gets away from you to fasts. Take time to enjoy the day!

xoxo

Melanie

No comments: