I have been busy getting things done around the house, we replaced carpet in the living room, dining room and stairs/hallway, we also pulled up tile and put hard wood flooring in the entry way and down the hall to the kitchen. I would not recommend pulling up tile unless you want to live in dust and grime for a while. I also decided it would be a good time to paint the ceilings while I had the chance, I would also recommend paying for that to be done. It was a neck breaking job but it does look 10,000 times better than the "Salem white."I also finished the awful wallpaper removal from the upstairs bathroom, and got it painted. All of this while we had celebrated Easter (at our house), Grace's birthday, and hosting my sister-in-laws baby shower.
I think we are just about done with home improvement projects for now, except the few boards that stand in my garage for the past 3 weeks that are supposed to represent a swing set that will go in the back yard. I am parting with kids stuff for a big garage sale if you know of anyone with kids under 2 that are in need of clothes or some toys... Grace was in the American girl Fashion show and had a good time, she also got her doll. Raegan has been busy just aggravating her sister. She will be getting tubes this coming Friday. Keep in touch and I will try to keep more up to date.
Melanie
No comments:
Post a Comment