I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. If I sent a card, consider it luck, If I didn't don't be offended. It seems that the more time you have to do things the less you get done and the less time you have the more you get done.. It has been a great year, we have been lucky to have continued success in Randy's business and for me graduating and passing my boards. I am very happy in my new job and love my coworkers. I do miss the old work and families that I dealt with there. I do have to admit that the things that scared me to death are now becoming norms of everyday clinic...
We are enjoying our new house and slowly making some improvements. Grace is enjoying preschool this year and Raegan is enjoying the time alone... Hard to believe that the little one will be two in January and Grace 5 in March. Which brings me to a close, don't let the true meaning of christmas get away from you enjoy each and every minute (good or bad behavior) of the season with your family and loved ones.
Merry Christmas
The Reynolds Family
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment